Saturday, September 29, 2012

Memories




I have never told you what my top favourite song is. I am attaching it. I am listening it right now & enjoying it....

It is exactly 1 year since our last - 10th -  IVF attempt  failed. I was heartbroken, because I was so sure everything would finally work out (since we were using donor eggs). For the first time I had lots of symptoms that made me believe that I was pregnant. I wasn't. The only eason for all symptoms were only strong drugs. We were sure that pregnancy test will show magic plus. And we just couldn't believe our eyes that there was just a big fat minus. Again.

There just aren't right words to describe how sad I was.

I am happy to see what a long way did I come in the last 365 days. I am proud of myself.

7 comments:

  1. Looking back on those days of disappointment - yes, the bad days now don't even compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right.. "There just aren't right words to describe how sad I was."... there isn't. Just let us hope that there'd be more good days than bad days after the first year- hadn't been a year for me yet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that sadness. I think it is important to acknowledge it, and mark how far you've come. The first year is really tough, and I think you've done amazingly well. And it only gets better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi girls,
    thank you for comments.
    The sentence: And it only gets better from here - made my morning beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Mali. You've done VERY well in just a year! :-) LOVE the song! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursday will be a year from our [most likely] last FET. I don't ever want to feel the way I did on that day (and the months that followed) again. I hate even the memory of it. I think we should all pat ourselves on our backs for the huge steps we've made in the past year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Rainbow,
      I liked you thought: I don't ever want to feel the way I did on that day....
      That's exactly how I feel!

      Yup, I agree - we should all pat ourselves :)

      Delete