Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby in our bed




Old proverb in our country says that there is a first time for everything.***
 

My sister visited me in the morning, together with her 3-year-daughter and a few months old son. It was lovely to see them again. I like spending time with them. (Although it was quite hard - see her breastfeeding. This is an issue for another time.)

After a while the little one got sleepy so she asked me if she may put him in our bed. I said OK.

It was bitter-sweet to see a sleeping baby in our bed. It was the first baby who slept in our bed. 


***The proverbs are sometimes wrong. There will be no first time of putting OUR baby in our bed for the first time.

4 comments:

  1. I have just noticed. The latest post is already my 100th post! So - I am celebrating :)

    When I started to write my blog less then 1 year ago, I never thought I will write it for so long and so many posts. I am actually quite enjoying it. So - I am planning to write for many more years and many new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post. I love having you as part of our blogging community!

    And yes - I can imagine it was bitter sweet. And the breast-feeding thing ... that's always a tough one for me too.

    Here's to 100 more posts (and beyond).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...CONGRATS on your 100th post! Yeah, I can imagine it being bittersweet.
    It's been a pleasure knowing you through this blog and I'm looking forward to getting to know you even better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete