Saturday, July 21, 2012

photos for Kellie




Dear Kellie,
I wanted to post some photos of beautiful Dalmatian coast,  but I realized that I have only beach photos. Since we visited Dalmatia for our summer / beach holidays. I did travel once outside peak season (when it is not that hot & crowdy) around, the most of all I loved Dubrovnik:


Photo is taken from Internet... since I hadn't had digital camera 10 years ago.


***

I had a nice week. Especially the concert of Buena vista social club with my sister was nice.
My sister's youngest baby is 2 months old and obviously I am quite OK. Even when she talked about nursing her son, it did not hurt me. I was actually really really happy for her happiness without feeling sorry for myself.

I know I still have a long way to walk until I am healed. But small steps like that show me that I am on the right way.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these photos. My in-laws visited Dubrovnik last summer and just raved about the entire area. My husband and I are going to Spain in November and are trying to figure out where to go next year....I think you may have answered that question for us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete