Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Being childfree & having enough time for healthy food



For the last few weeks I have been trying to eat as much healthy food as I can.

My today afternoon snack: 
- sweet cherries

My dinner:
- salad with beans (with olive oil & balsamic vinegar)


I just feel better after eating healthy!

The older as I get, eating fresh food, full of vitamins & minerals is becoming more and more important to me. Somehow it is becoming clearer to me that this is everything that I have - me, this moment and hopefully the next few decades.



PS: I am not specifying my breakfast and lunch, since they are not that healthy :)

3 comments:

  1. I have to cut back on unhealthy evening snacks ha ha ha ha...What makes me feel "old" right now is my sore back. Yesterday I did extra high energy workout using different videos in youtube and I felt fine, but this morning when I woke up, I feel a lot of pain on my back. I've rubbed some gel on that area to reduce the pain. Dunno what went wrong. Maybe it was too vigorous for one session or something...oh well...next time I'll try lower energy exercises instead ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Amel,
      I hope you get well soon!

      Delete
    2. THANKS, the back was fine again starting 2 days ago, so I dared do some exercise again yesterday - albeit not such high-impacted ones ha ha ha...just medium hi hi...

      Delete