Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6 months



I just realized that I am celebrating 6 months this week since I started my blog.
Here is my first post (for new readers):
http://thenext15000days.blogspot.com/2011/12/living-new-happy-life-after.html

Thank you for all your kind comments, thoughts, support in the last 6 months.
And I am looking forward to writing my blog further.

By the way: do you know that in all this time I haven't got even one malicious comment?

I just don't have any time for writing now, I have to pack my bags for new business trip for few days.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Happy 6th month blogyversaryyyy!!!! And have a nice and smooth business trip! :-D I can't wait for my first batch of summer holiday, starting Friday. Tomorrow one last day of work before having 10 days off HO HO HO HO HO...

    And HURRAY for no malicious comment! :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and thank you so much for your Blog....You have no idea how much it has helped me over the last 6 months.

    Have a wonderful trip.

    XO Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Kellie,
      thank you so much for your kind comment! How nice it is to find soul mates on internet!

      Delete
  3. Happy six months! : )

    You know, I've never had a malicious comment yet either. Some spam, a few that had me scratching my head, and a few that made me roll my eyes, but nothing truly hurtful. (Knocking wood.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little late, but happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete