Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We need to talk about Kevin

I am too busy enjoying myself in Kuala Lumpur, so this post will be very short :)

I love travelling so much, it is our second day in KL. We like the city, but it so hot and humid... so we are really looking to Cameron Highlands tomorrow for couple of days.

On the flight I watched lots of movies. The one that really stayed with me is We need to talk about Kevin: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242460/

Have you watched the movie? A great movie for any infertile woman :)

Have to go....  my husband limits my time on the internet :)

6 comments:

  1. I will for sure rent that movie....thank you!
    I hope you have a wonderful vacation and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually avoiding the movie, but might try it if you recommend it. Hope Malaysia is treating you wonderfully ... and I bet you are thankful for air-conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...this movie looks interesting. Different take on the whole child situation. Hope you are having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the movie or read the book, but I'm familiar with the storyline. I used to lurk on a childless by choice forum, and a lot of the women there recommended the book as a sort of cautionary tale. I may still read/see it. Hope you are having a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really tempted to buy the book, though I haven't managed to do so. Maybe I should just watch the movie he he...

    ENJOY the rest of your trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read the book, because I really like Lionel Shriver's book. I havent seen the movie yet. In my opinion, it is a though provoking reflection on motherhood.

    I hope you are enjoying your trip in Malaysia !

    ReplyDelete