Monday, February 6, 2012

Du fehlst mir

DU FEHLST MIR:
Du hast kein Gesicht,
aber Du fehlst mir.
Du hast keinen Namen,
aber Du fehlst mir.
Du bist mir nie begegnet,
aber Du fehlst mir.
Je länger Du nicht da bist,
desto größer wird die Leere in mir.
Je länger Du nicht da bist,
desto größer wird die Angst,
Dich nie im Arm halten zu können,
Dir nie die Welt zeigen zu können,
Dir nichts geben zu können außer meiner Tränen

******************************************************

When going through infertility treatments I read lots of different forums in neighbouring countries. And couple years ago I read this song. I thought it was beautiful. That reflects exactly how I feel. I remember reading it for hundred times. And crying my eyes out...

I read it today again, after not reading it for at least three years. Now all this sadness is just a memory. I really think that my infertility made me stronger and better. I would be another person without this experience.

If you don't speak German - google translator does wonders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment