Friday, January 20, 2012

USA - Canada - UK - New Zealand - Russia - Germany - Australia - Finland - Ireland - Netherlands


I just checked statististics of my blog and you - my readers come from 10 countries:
  1. USA
  2. Canada
  3. United Kingdom
  4. New Zealand
  5. Russia
  6. Germany
  7. Australia
  8. Finland
  9. Ireland
  10. Netherlands
I feel so happy to find my own community. And to see that I am not alone in the life after infertility & that I have soulmates all around the world.

11 comments:

  1. Our knowledge and bond transcends language, border or time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. today I got a new visitor from France. How lovely to see that I am not alone. Does it sound selfish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and today I got new visitor from Portugal.
    Muito bom! I like Portugese language so much! It brings lovely memories back - taking Inter-rail across Europe, when I was a student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome Marocco! First visitor from Africa!
    Now I am waiting for someone from South America & Asia. Then my world is covered :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Singapur!
    Welcome India!
    I will soon become infertility star :)
    Now.... I am only waiting for a visitor from South America.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome Peru!!!
    welcome Philippines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome South Africa!
    welcome Bermuda!

    ReplyDelete