Friday, January 13, 2012

Life without baby

Only nice things are happening to me lately. I saw yesterday that Lisa included me in her blog:
http://lifewithoutbaby.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/your-next-15000-days/#comment-3142

Lisa - I am honoured. Thank you so much!!!

***
And now I have to pack my bags... I will go on a business trip for the whole week. I will miss my husband. And I will miss my blog. I will not be able to read it since I have only my company laptop and I do not want that my employer knows any personal stuff about me...

I do have an advantage of being childfree. Another coworker with two small kids was supposed to go to this business trip (to a beautiful city, aproximately 500 kilometers away). But her child got flu, so she had to stay at home. So the employer asked me if I have time to go. I always have time to go :)   Isn't it nice to be so flexible? And I get some extra money for travelling abroad, which is always nice.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good trip, and look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I want to know where you're going! (My name is Mali. I am a Travel Addict.) And so glad you feel good about being flexible!

    ReplyDelete