Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I isn't a dog :)

Not one day goes by that I don't wish I had children. But I am getting better and better. I manage to find at least one positive thing about being childfree each day. So, today's positive thing: I have enough free time to spend it for people I love. For example for my mum. She started to attend English classes couple of months ago. And to help her, I give her some extra classess once a week.

I wrote lots of different sentences in our language to traslate them to English some days ago. And one really cute mistake: she translated a sentence:
I haven't got a dog
to:
I isn't a a dog

Isn't it cute :)

1 comment:

  1. I isn't a dog either! I love that. I also love that you have the patience to teach your mother.

    (How funny is that? My word verification word is "woofoxic!")

    ReplyDelete